Local Careers: find all jobs in Leesburg. Refine your Senior Human Resources Business Partner job search to find new opportunities in Leesburg Virginia. According to Jobs2Careers data, the average salary range for similar positions in Leesburg is Below 30K.
In partnership with the VP of Human Resources, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Sr. HRBP) will assist in developing and implementing effective people management practices within the organization. The Sr. HRBP will strive to ensure that HR strategies and programs align with business objectives and will act as a strategic partner to business leaders and hiring managers, while advocating for employees.
* Ensures effective management of people resources including, but not limited to: recruiting and onboarding, employee benefits, performance management, employee relations, workplace safety and talent development.
* Provides guidance and interpretation of HR policies and programs to employees and managers.
* Partners with hiring managers to identify current and future staffing needs and monitors recruiting best practices. Prepares recruitment materials and posts jobs to appropriate job boards and social media sites; screens candidate resumes and job applications; conducts interviews; performs background checks; coordinates job offers; and onboards new employees.
* Handles employee relations issues, ensuring a fair and unbiased approach and satisfactory resolution. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
* Evaluates benefit plans, makes recommendations to leadership regarding benefits costs, coordinates open enrollment, and oversees benefits communications; administers employee benefits programs including 401(k).
* Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers; anticipates and resolves litigation risks with legal counsel.
* Provides input and recommendations on compensation programs in order to remain competitive, attract talent, and provide motivation and rewards for effective performance.
* Identifies competency, knowledge and talent gaps within the organization and develops training programs and succession plans to fill them.
* Manages the HRIS and generates necessary reports.
* Partners with the finance department on payroll-related activities; inputs new hires/changes.
* Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures compliance with related federal, state and local legislation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* 7-10 years of progressive HR generalist experience required
* Bachelor's degree required - preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
* HR experience within an organization undergoing mergers and/or acquisitions preferred
* Experience working within an international organization preferred
Qualified candidates will have comprehensive knowledge of broad HR management subject matter and applicable employment laws. This individual should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience working with HRIS/ATS systems, analytical and reporting skills, and the ability handle complex issues and problems. Organized, detail-oriented individuals will be most successful in this role.
This organization offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, and retirement benefits.
Other Jobs You Might be Interested In
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Posted more than 1 month ago by iHire.com
Sr HR Business Partner
General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted 1 month ago by Startwire
Senior HR Business Partner - Hitachi Federal
Posted 4 days ago
Associate Vice President & Senior HR Business Partner - Rockville , Maryland, United States, 20847
Posted 5 days ago
Associate Vice President& Senior HR Business Partner - Rockville , Maryland, United States, 20847