UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
- Responsible for Carrier applied equipment sales in Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD and Richmond, VA
- Manage factory direct Carrier sales offices in Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD and Richmond, VA
- Generation of applied HVAC equipment sales within the assigned territory to consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, and owners
- Establishment of strategies for achieving annual sales and margin growth targets
- Establishment of new accounts and increasing the volume and profitability of existing accounts
- Development and management of the outside and inside sales teams, including: recruitment, coaching, sales and safety training, planning, pricing, territory management, and sales activity reporting
- Execution of Carrier's branded programs, product introductions and strategies
- Management of the relationship with the Light Commercial product distribution channels
- Management of the interface between Carrier factories, field organization and customers
- Reports to Carrier Commercial Sales General Manager, Southeast region
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Applied HVAC experience
- Experience selling to the Consulting Engineering and Owner community
- Knowledge of HVAC design and application tools
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and customer focus
- Ability to direct, supervise and manage field operations to achieve effective and efficient performance
- Proven track record of setting and surpassing performance objectives, strong leadership, communication skills, coaching abilities
- Sales Management experience is preferred
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or related field is required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.