Local Careers: find all jobs in Ashburn. Refine your Assistant Property Manager job search to find new opportunities in Ashburn Virginia. According to Jobs2Careers data, the average salary range for similar positions in Ashburn is Below 30K.
* 2+ years' experience in Property Management industry
* Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to maintain excellent vendor and tenant relationships
* Willingness to work onsite as needed
* Strong sense of team to work with onsite personnel as well as Accounting staff
* Strong aptitude with numbers and willingness to learn accounting principles
* Willingness and flexibility to perform tasks and duties expected and unexpected with a pleasant & professional attitude
* Strong written and verbal command of the English language
* Ability and willingness to respond to emails after hours in the event of an emergency, and as times work extended hours
* Responsible attitude with strong work ethic; leading by example in attendance, attitude and technical work product
* All candidates chosen for consideration must submit to and pass DLR's background check
* Property Management:
* Draft and distribute planned and emergency maintenance notifications (Service Notices) to clients; maintain Service Notice Log(s) and follow up with respective site managers for completion and close out
* Acknowledge client requests, assign tracking numbers, update Service Request Log(s) and follow up with client and site managers for completion and close out
* Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors
* Assist Property Managers and onsite managers with TRS (a la carte) projects as requested, including proposal review and invoice tracking
* Assist Sales & Leasing and Accounting teams with Lease Administration as needed
* Provide Property Management related assistance as needed to other departments within the organization
* Maintain contractor and client Certificates of Insurance (COI); update the COI tracking log
* Maintain vendor Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
* Complete and distribute bi-weekly reports to direct supervisors
* Contract Administration:
* Maintain Service Contract Log for respective sites
* Draft Professional Services Agreements (PSA) and Amendments for Property Manager review; distribute to vendors and management for execution
* Process invoices for payment; follow up on payment status as required
* Create purchase orders for onsite managers; follow up on project completion and invoicing status
* Complete Credit Applications and assist with vendor account set-up
* Assist Property Manager with annual budget compilation, prepare monthly list of accruals, review variance reports, and support the preparation of budget reforecasts
* Establish and track tax exempt orders in support of the Virginia Retail Sales & Use Tax Exemption initiative for data center facilities in Loudoun County
Travel to data center site, client meetings, trainings or conferences as requested and required.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
Job LocationAshburn, Virginia, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular