Local Careers: find all jobs in Ashburn. Refine your Maintenance Manager job search to find new opportunities in Ashburn Virginia. According to Jobs2Careers data, the average salary range for similar positions in Ashburn is Below 30K.
TransCore, (TRN) a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Maintenance Manger to join our team in Ashburn, Virginia.
Directs the coordination of technical and administrative support activities including installation, repair, and preventative maintenance. Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained. Schedules personnel responding to critical situations. Maintains communication with management and specialists in resolving technical problems and/or bringing problems to the attention of appropriate personnel. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* Ensures that maintenance tasks are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensures that all employee administrative activities are being completed properly and in a timely manner (time cards, expense reports, schedules, etc.)
* Perform quality control inspections.
* Reports and supports system related issues.
* Provides daily, weekly and monthly reports of activities to the customer and/or management.
* Assists with equipment and system troubleshooting.
* Develops a plant to meet customer requirements and communicates the plan to staff.
* Manages and monitors performance of field support personnel.
* May develop and maintain departmental budget.
* Meets with customers and staff periodically to maintain and understanding of service issues and progress.
* Plans and provides technical training to staff and/or contract personnel to maintain proficiency on system equipment.
* Monitors and administers company policies.
* Plans, develops, implements, and monitors local administration practices.
* Operating Systems
* Repair Skills
* Installation Skills
* Windows Software Development
* Systems/Software Support
* Hardware Interfacing Skills
* Hardware Design
* Software Integration Skills
* TCP/IP Networking
* Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Design
* Configuration Skills
* Technical Documentation
* Sales Skills
* MS Office Software
* Database Software
* Reporting Software
* Web-Based Development
* Programming Languages
* DOT Safety Certification
Supervisory Responsibilities: Manages field support personnel, some through subordinate supervisors. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Also, directly supervises non-supervisory employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Associate's Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Typically requires a minimum of 5 years related experience.