Focused on delivering unsurpassed service in support of the law enforcement community, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded Engility and AECOM, is anticipating the need for an additional HR Business Partner in its Headquarters office in Ashburn, VA. This new position is being planned in response to increased demand for FSA's law enforcement and homeland security focused support services. Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- For a specific region or business unit, act as a liaison between the Regional Director, other program leaders, employees and HR, to ensure that corporate services are aligned with internal client needs and HR strategy.
- Responsible for executing effective talent strategies that facilitate acquisition, retention, and development of our managers and employees.
- Works in close collaboration with talent acquisition to attract talent that aligns with current and future program requirements. by tracking pre-recruitment through hiring stages, including preparing recruitment packages for the Director and uploading interview notes following interviews conducted by the Director into recruitment software system, as well as maintaining up-to-date roster reflecting real-time recruitment/hiring for region.
- Facilitate the review for accuracy and completeness, of incoming regional correspondences, including Travel Authorization Forms (TAs), Timesheets, Leave Requests, Advanced Leave Requests and Expense Reports (EERs) for approval by all parties.
- Facilitate HR processes by reviewing and maintaining records, disseminating information to new hires, preparing documents to effectuate terminations and other changes in work status as well as changes in supervisors or wage increases and facilitating a smooth on-boarding process for all new employees within the region.
- Orient new employees by keeping the Region's specific orientation packets updated and providing information/documentation and/or reviewing company policies and answering questions from new hires as needed.
- Coordinates 90-day and annual performance evaluation process for the assigned Regional Director.
- Support the execution of Human Resources corporate initiatives to include the deployment of talent architecture, performance management, succession planning, compensation review processes, and learning & development initiatives.
- Support the Talent Manager to help business leaders identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Assists group leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards.
- Understands through internal feedback employee opinions and offers recommendations for improvements.
- Actively support the talent manager to optimize employee engagement, and champion the development of tools, techniques and interventions to address performance gaps.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with managers to optimize employee engagement through efficient & timely communications, constructive coaching, and performance feedback.
- Works in close collaboration with the Talent Manager to understand employee relations issues including trends across the organization, and partner on reductions in force (as necessary).
- Defines and implements effective change and communication strategies and plans. Ensures change activities are integrated with the project schedule.
- Specific projects and other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as defined by applicable law.