The Remedy Administrator is a part of our Defense Health IT Engineering team. A qualified candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- User and Group Administration: Adding and removing users to the system and placing them in the proper support groups. Renaming/repopulating groups as needed.
- Simple troubleshooting of user and system errors: Tier 2 support for the DHA Remedy system. Assisting users with login errors or other errors in using the system before handing them over to tier 3 support (developers.) Requires basic knowledge of Remedy errors and their root causes.
- Ticket and email administration: ensuring tickets are routing properly and that email is being sent and received and that emails are properly updating tickets. Administrator will be given access to monitor the DHA Remedy Outlook Mailbox to make sure emails are moving properly.
- Incident, Problem, Change and Task configuration- Administrator will be responsible for basic system configuration tasks such as setting up Change Approvals or creating templates for DHA use
- CMDB Administration and familiarity with CMDB Jobs- responsible for assisting users with issues related to CMDB jobs and offering assistance in setting up new CMDB Jobs.
- Add Products as needed- Includes adding proper Product Categorizations
- Familiarity with Foundation Data concepts and assist in adding, deleting or changing Foundation Data
- Restarting services as necessary- Web Services (Tomcat), AREmail and if necessary ARSystem services.
- 3-5 years of Remedy Administration
- Active Secret Clearance
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Food trucks onsite daily
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Fun work environment
- On site game room
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.