It looks like the job you clicked on has expired! This is another job you might be interested in.
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including: acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, allowing us to provide cost effective and best value solutions to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Sayres is seeking several experienced Industrial Security Support Analysts with current TOP SECRET clearances, verifiable in JPAS, to support the Defense Security Service (DSS) Western Regional Office, headquartered San Diego, CA. (Support at the San Diego, CA location is preferred.) The actual employment locations of the analysts are specifically at: Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Phoenix, AZ; and Colorado Springs, CO. If the analyst is not located at the San Diego office, frequent travel will be required to San Diego from the other office locations. (There will be travel to the DSS Headquarters in Quantico, VA a few times a year.) The Industrial Security Support Analysts will assist DSS Industrial Security Representatives (ISRs) with research and analysis to support DSS' new risk-based methodology for providing industrial security oversight. The Industrial Security Support Analysts will be responsible for the following:
1. Identify assets whose loss, compromise, or damage of, would adversely affect national security.
2. Understand the threats to those assets under industry's purview or control.
3. Identify and analyze industry business processes involving those assets.
4. Identify and document the security controls that industry has in place to mitigate the risks to the facility's assets.
5. Assist in conducting pre-security research to facilitate the security review at the facility.
Education, Work Experience, Skills and Clearance Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree. Minimum of five (5) years' experience with security-related data systems such as ISFD, e-FCL, and JPAS OR five (5) years' experience in intelligence or counterintelligence.
2. Minimum of five (5) years' experience in program management support and working with high ranking officials in a management support capacity.
3. Understand and apply the principles of research to analyze, evaluate, and interpret raw data collected from multiple sources.
4. Plan, organize and coordinate research taking into consideration actual or potential problems in finding available or suitable sources of data.
5. Prepare, present, and defend portions of finished research and analysts' products.
6. Available to travel several times a month to Regional Office located in San Diego,CA and to the DSS Headquarters in Quantico, VA a few times a year.
7. Current Top Secret security clearance verifiable in JPAS. Clearance to be verified prior to start date.
A current or former Facility Security Officer at a cleared facility.
1. At least three (3) years' total experience through a combination of industrial security and counterintelligence positions.
2. Experience with Palantir.
POSITION CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD AND GOVERNMENT FUNDING